Why learn more about Positive Psychology in Coaching?
You may already be interested in concepts such as growth mindset, resilience and well-being but what you may not realise is how core these topics are to Positive Psychology. This workshop will provide you with some great tools for both self-care and working with clients.
In addition this module is part of a fully Accredited Coaching Diploma (Association for Coaching). With our unique rolling programme approach you can start the Diploma with this module or you can attend the training as a stand alone course.
Click here for more details of the full Diploma.
The topics covered include Emotional Intelligence, Strengths, Well-being, Meaning and Perception. Scroll down for more details.
As an added bonus you have an opportunity to find out your own Emotional Intelligence score via MSCEIT (Mayer, Salovey and Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test).
Working with a values map
Pre-work: Background reading on ethics, morality, diversity and values
Introduction to Positive Psychology
- Historical overview
- Well-being and confidence
Meaning and Purpose
- Values and Meaning
- Use of story telling in coaching
The Power of Perception
- Optimism and pessimism
- Priming and filters
- Attitude and Beliefs
- Running Your Own Brain
Strengths and Positive Psycholgy
- Using VIA
- The Four Branches of Emotional Intelligence
- MSCEIT (psychometric test)
- The tool kit
To book you place choose one of the following options:
I wish to book a place on the workshop only on 19th to 20th July 2021
I wish to book a place on the workshop and a MSCEIT profile on 19th July 2021.
If you would like to register for the full Coaching Diploma email Melody@gwiznlp.com
Find out more:
- What is a Well-being Café? How can you give a Virtual Hug to those who need it? - January 21, 2021
- How do you keep your focus positive and healthy? - January 15, 2021
- What do you do when your child, dog, cat or the delivery man joins you on that video call - January 14, 2021