Why attend iNLP Coaching on Zoom
People choose this training for many reasons and you may find that some or all of the following apply to you:
- You are wanting to gain an Accredited Coaching Certification. The iNLP Coaching is module three of our popular Association for Coaching Accredited Diploma: Psychological Approaches to Coaching.
- You are an HR Professional or a Manager wanting to add a really useful set of coaching tools to your toolkit. The iNLP Coaching Models add tools to your tool kit that will help people make big shifts with issues such as low confidence and managing emotional triggers.
- You are interested in how to help people change quickly. The framework gives you a way of working with others that can be transformational.
- You are interested in your Personal Development. You will get a chance to experience personal transformation through this process on the training.
- You are already working as a Coach and would like to take an interesting CPD Course. We will issue you with a CPD Certificate on completion of this module. You can also opt for an additional Certification, iNLP Coach (you would need to complete a Case Study for evaluation).
We are currently offering all our courses via Zoom due to the Pandemic. If you decide you would like to take the full Diploma you will be given the choice to attend in person once Social Distancing is lifted or if you would prefer to learn remotely this option will remain available.
You have choices!
You can sign up for this module only for just £295 or if you prefer you can sign up for the Association
for Coaching Accredited Diploma.
We offer a “rolling” programme which means you can join at any point as all the training modules are stand-alone units.
If you would like to find out more about the full Diploma click here.
Alternatively, contact Melody to book a free Exploration Phone Call to find out more.
To sign up for iNLP Coaching on 24th to 25th May 2021 as a stand-alone unit for just £295 click the button below.
If you would like to sign up for the iNLP Certification at the early bird rate of £150 click this second link for £445 which includes workshop registration and iNLP Certification.
Find out more:
- What is a Well-being Café? How can you give a Virtual Hug to those who need it? - January 21, 2021
- How do you keep your focus positive and healthy? - January 15, 2021
- What do you do when your child, dog, cat or the delivery man joins you on that video call - January 14, 2021