Why learn more about Positive Psychology in Coaching?
You may already be interested in concepts such as growth mindset, resilience and well-being but what you may not realise is how core these topics are to Positive Psychology. This workshop will provide you with some great tools for both self-care and working with clients.
In addition, this module is part of a fully Accredited Coaching Diploma (Association for Coaching). With our unique rolling programme approach, you can start the Diploma with this module or you can attend the training as a stand-alone course.
Click here for more details of the full Diploma.
The topics covered include Emotional Intelligence, Strengths, Well-being, Meaning and Perception. Scroll down for more details.
As an added bonus you have an opportunity to find out your own Emotional Intelligence score via MSCEIT (Mayer, Salovey and Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test).
Working with a values map
Pre-work: Background reading on ethics, morality, diversity and values
Introduction to Positive Psychology
- Historical overview
- Well-being and confidence
Meaning and Purpose
- Values and Meaning
- Use of storytelling in coaching
The Power of Perception
- Optimism and pessimism
- Priming and filters
- Attitude and Beliefs
- Running Your Own Brain
Strengths and Positive Psychology
- Using VIA
- The Four Branches of Emotional Intelligence
- MSCEIT (psychometric test)
- The tool kit
To book your place choose one of the following options:
I wish to book a place on the workshop only from 19th to 20th July 2021
I wish to book a place for the workshop and a MSCEIT profile on 19th July 2021.
Why not see what I am up to on LinkedIn?
Find out more:
- Are you thinking about a career as a Coach? - November 19, 2021
- What has promoting your Coaching Business got to do with used Car Salesmen? - November 12, 2021
- Are you a coach trying to market your business? Are you tempted by the get rich quick marketing adverts? - November 5, 2021