Why train to be a Coach?
People choose this training for a variety of reasons. You may be thinking about changing careers and want to set up your own business as a Coach. You may work in an organisation that is developing a “Coaching Culture” and want to ensure you have the skills needed to enhance your career prospects. Maybe you work as a manager and would like to be able to coach and motivate your staff more effectively. You might even want to use coaching in your hobbies and interests such as sports coaching or coaching volunteers in a charity.
When you train to become a Coach you will gain some unexpected personal benefits as well as the professional know how you will gain from the training.
- An increased understanding about yourself.
- More insight into what makes others tick.
- Learn how to motivate yourself to achieve your goals.
- Increased communication and relationship building skills.
- A noticeable increase in your self-confidence and resilience.
- The satisfaction that comes from knowing you are making a difference in the lives of others.
- You will learn many tools and techniques to coach others that can be applied in business, life coaching or in specific fields.
Why attend this training?
This module is a great introduction to the world of Coaching and will provide you with all the tools you need to get started.
You will learn all the important foundation skills such as contracting, structuring a session, learning models, Coaching Skills and an introduction to Myers Briggs Type Indicator.
The training will be held at our venue here in Crowborough, East Sussex.
Your Trainer will be Melody Cheal, MSc Applied Positive Psychology and NLP Master Trainer. Melody trained in Transactional Analysis with top Organisational TA Trainer, Julie Hay for over six years. During that time she was a founder member of IDTA and it’s Financial Director.
When is the training?
New dates coming soon for Foundations in Coaching.
To book your place for just £295 click the button below
If you would like to enrol on the full Diploma, Psychological Approaches to Coaching click the link
Find out more:
Latest posts by Melody Cheal MSc MAPP (see all)
- What is an NLP Practice Group? - February 25, 2020
- What can you do in your daily self-care practice to promote well-being? - February 24, 2020
- How do you choose the right NLP Training Course for you? - February 4, 2020