How do you know you are interested in NLP?
You might be interested in NLP for many reasons, for example:
On a personal level, you will learn how to transform limiting beliefs and increase self-confidence and self-esteem. You will understand more about the workings of the unconscious, how to make changes and move through emotional blocks. It may be for you that your personal development takes you on a more spiritual journey, helping you to find more balance and inner peace.
The practical benefits include learning how to powerfully influence others individually, in groups and organisationally. The programme includes specific tools that can be used in a multitude of applications including:
- Advanced communication, influencing and negotiation
- Management development & leadership skills
- Enhanced goal setting and achievement
- Customer care and sales
- Conflict resolution and mediation, managing emotions in self and others
- Organisational development & change management
- Presentation skills
- Trainer training
- Motivation strategies
- Strategic vision
- Stress and time management, personal effectiveness
Coaching, Life Coaching & Performance Coaching
The skills developed in this programme will enable excellence in coaching, helping you to help other people to transform their lives. Being an NLP Practitioner will also give you invaluable tools in performance coaching.