ANLP Practice Group
April 2 ::7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£10
Our monthly NLP Practice group aims to advance, refresh and develop NLP skills and knowledge, by broadening our understanding and applications of NLP. We are part of the ANLP network of NLP Practice Groups so CPD certificates are available.
To attend you must hold a minimum of an Accredited NLP Practitioner Certification.
Each session will include the following:
- A demonstration of an NLP technique
- The opportunity to practice the technique with an other participant. Coaching provided by NLP Master Trainers Melody and Joe Cheal.
- Discussion and questions arising.
The Practice Group sessions run in the evening from 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm in the summer at our venue in Crowborough, East Sussex.
- Coffee/Tea is available from 6.45 pm for evening sessions and 9.45 am for Saturday morning sessions
- Fee: £10.00 for advance tickets or £15 on the day
- Places are limited so please book
Buy your ticket here
Join us for our monthly NLP Practice group on the first Thursday of the month. Here are the dates for your diary:
Thursday, 2nd April 2020
Thursday, 7th May 2020
Thursday, 4th June 2020
Thursday, 9th July 2020
Thursday, 6th August 2020
Thursday 3rd September 2020
Thursday, 1st October 2020
- What is an NLP Practice Group? - February 25, 2020
- What can you do in your daily self-care practice to promote well-being? - February 24, 2020
- How do you choose the right NLP Training Course for you? - February 4, 2020