- This event has passed.
ANLP Practice Group via Video Conferencing
July 2 ::7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£10
Our monthly NLP Practice group aims to advance, refresh and develop NLP skills and knowledge, by broadening our understanding and applications of NLP. We are part of the ANLP network of NLP Practice Groups so CPD certificates are available.
This month the topic is NLP Approaches to Imposter Syndrome.
This group is fast becoming very popular, make sure you book your ticket while we still have places available.
To attend you must hold a minimum of an Accredited NLP Practitioner Certification.
Each session will include the following:
- A demonstration of an NLP technique
- The opportunity to practice the technique with an other participant. Coaching provided by NLP Master Trainers Melody and Joe Cheal.
- Discussion and questions arising.
The NLP Practice Group sessions run in the evening from 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm at our venue in Crowborough, East Sussex.
- Fee: £10.00 for advance tickets or £15 on the day
- Places are limited so please book
Buy your ticket here
Join us for our monthly NLP Practice group on the first Thursday of the month. Here are the dates for your diary:
Thursday, 2nd July 2020
Thursday, 6th August 2020
Thursday 3rd September 2020
Thursday, 1st October 2020