Fully Accredited NLP Practitioner
February 14 - June 1£2495
Why complete NLP Practitioner with GWiz NLP?
If you are thinking about training in NLP, I am guessing that you are considering carefully as this is a big investment both in terms of your time and financially. To help you make this decision I want to share with you some reasons why GWiz NLP is a good choice.
Before you read some of the practical reasons to choose GWiz NLP here, in her own words are some reflections from a recent student:
“I joined the NLP training just over a year ago. In that year I have completely transformed into a different person. From someone who suffered with regular anxiety and disbelief in my self, my self worth was at rock bottom and I really didn’t know how to move on.
The training was the most life changing training I have ever received. Techniques in NLP are easy to understand and once you start to adapt them into your everyday life, you notice how you start to feel differently about yourself and other people notice that there is a positive change within you.
I would recommend the NLP training for anyone, not only have I learnt how to change my life so much for the better, I also made a great new friendship circle where we all share the positive changes. NLP training is actually really simple to adapt into your or anyone else’s life.”
See and hear some of our recent students share their experiences
Click the link.
- Attend the first day for just £24.95 if you would like to test us out first. We offer this to give you a chance to “try before you buy” the complete NLP Practitioner. As our programme is modular you will have the opportunity to reflect on your experience before signing up.
- Our approach is Humanistic, we think that people and their welfare are important. We train our students with a person centred attitude.
- Our approach is ethical. This is so important to us that we expect our graduates to sign an ethics agreement.
- Our courses are led by Melody and Joe Cheal. Both are NLP Master Trainers with over twenty years of experience. They both hold degrees and Masters degrees in psychology bring a breadth to their knowledge that may be missing from other trainings.
- Our courses are all accredited with ANLP, the only independent professional body in the world. This means our materials have been peer reviewed for quality and we are recognised for our professionalism.
- As a graduate of GWiz NLP you will receive a complementary membership of ANLP.
- On graduation you will receive three internationally recognised certificates: Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner; Neuro Linguistic Psychology Practitioner; ANLP Practitioner.
- On completion of the course you will receive as much ongoing support as you need in the form of personal coaching/therapy sessions, mentoring, supervision and support.
- You will also be able to join our Practice Group either face to face or via online media.
- We have our own purpose built training suite set in the outstanding beauty of Ashdown Forest, East Sussex. The views are stunning and the atmosphere supports you in reaching your goals.
- Support to develop your NLP career further right up to Master Trainer status.
- To find out about why Melody and Joe Cheal are the trainers for you check out the article “Meet the Trainers”
What is the free stuff?
- Click here for a free MP3 download from a transformational workshop that formed the basis of Melody’s research dissertation
- Check out all the free information, articles and cool stuff on our resources page
- When you sign up for our NLP Practitioner course you will receive an MP3 audio with over 20 hours of material absolutely free!
What are the dates and details?
The full programme is 16 days including evaluation and certification. We spread the modules to allow you time to assimilate learning in manageable chunks while still providing you with transformational experiences.
There is a chance to attend our NLP Taster Event the NLP101 before the next training starts: 15th October 2019
To complete NLP Practitioner this time around you will also attend:
- Module one: (NLP Diploma) 14th to 17th February 2020
- Module two: 20th to 23rd March 2020
- Module three: 24th to 27th April 2020
- Module four: 29th May to 1st June 2020
How do I sign up?
Module 1: NLP101 & Diploma (4 days including a one day NLP taster).
14th to 17th February 2020
Sign up for Diploma Only £395 (remember if you sign up for the full Practitioner you will save even more, skip down the page to find out how).
I already have a recognised NLP Diploma so I am signing up for the final three modules of Practitioner at £2495
I need to take NLP Diploma and would like to commit to the full NLP Practitioner Programme saving me even more with the combination rate of £2495. Saving you £395 & £24.95
Module 1: NLP101 and NLP Diploma (four days)
14th to 17th February 2020
Module 2: Developing Linguistic skills in practice (four days)
20th to 23rd March 2020
Module 3: Working with clients effectively (four days)
24th to 27th April 2020
Module 4: Becoming a change agent and final assessment (four days)
29th May to 1st June 2020
Each module includes teaching units, coaching, feedback and assessment to ensure maximum learning. We also provide ongoing support for our students beyond the training.
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, anxious or angry about the current health crisis? - April 6, 2020
- What is an NLP Practice Group? - February 25, 2020
- What can you do in your daily self-care practice to promote well-being? - February 24, 2020