Fully Accredited NLP Practitioner on Zoom
February 13 - July 16£2495
Why complete NLP Practitioner with GWiz NLP?
If you are thinking about training in NLP, I am guessing that you are considering carefully as this is a big investment both in terms of your time and financially. To help you make this decision I want to share with you some reasons why GWiz NLP is a good choice.
In this uncertain time we have taken the decision to run this training via Zoom in 2021. We are committed to making sure that your training with GWiz NLP still exceeds Accreditation standards. Click here to find out more about our Promise to you.
Before you read some of the practical reasons to choose GWiz NLP here, in her own words are some reflections from a recent student:
“I joined the NLP training just over a year ago. In that year I have completely transformed into a different person. From someone who suffered with regular anxiety and disbelief in my self, my self worth was at rock bottom and I really didn’t know how to move on.
The training was the most life changing training I have ever received. Techniques in NLP are easy to understand and once you start to adapt them into your everyday life, you notice how you start to feel differently about yourself and other people notice that there is a positive change within you.
I would recommend the NLP training for anyone, not only have I learnt how to change my life so much for the better, I also made a great new friendship circle where we all share the positive changes. NLP training is actually really simple to adapt into your or anyone else’s life.”
See and hear some of our recent students share their experiences
Click the link.
- Attend our free taster events if you would like to test us out first. We offer this to give you a chance to “try before you buy” the complete NLP Practitioner. As our programme is modular you will have the opportunity to reflect on your experience before signing up.
- Our approach is Humanistic, we think that people and their welfare are important. We train our students with a person centred attitude.
- Our approach is ethical. This is so important to us that we expect our graduates to sign an ethics agreement.
- Our courses are led by Melody and Joe Cheal. Both are NLP Master Trainers with over twenty years of experience. They both hold degrees and Masters degrees in psychology bring a breadth to their knowledge that may be missing from other trainings.
- Our courses are all accredited with ANLP, the only independent professional body in the world. This means our materials have been peer reviewed for quality and we are recognised for our professionalism.
- As a graduate of GWiz NLP you will receive a complementary membership of ANLP.
- On graduation you will receive three internationally recognised certificates: Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner; Neuro Linguistic Psychology Practitioner; ANLP Practitioner.
- On completion of the course you will receive as much ongoing support as you need in the form of personal coaching/therapy sessions, mentoring, supervision and support.
- You will also be able to join our Practice Group either face to face or via online media.
- We have our own purpose built training suite set in the outstanding beauty of Ashdown Forest, East Sussex. The views are stunning and the atmosphere supports you in reaching your goals.
- Support to develop your NLP career further right up to Master Trainer status.
- To find out about why Melody and Joe Cheal are the trainers for you check out the article “Meet the Trainers”
What is the free stuff?
- Click here for a free MP3 download from a transformational workshop that formed the basis of Melody’s research dissertation
- Check out all the free information, articles and cool stuff on our resources page
- When you sign up for our NLP Practitioner course you will receive an MP3 audio with over 20 hours of material absolutely free!
What are the dates and details?
The full programme is 12 days including evaluation and certification. We spread the modules to allow you time to assimilate learning in manageable chunks while still providing you with transformational experiences.
There is a chance to attend our Free NLP Taster Events either 4th November or 11th November, click here to find out more.
To complete NLP Practitioner this time around you will attend:
- Module one: Saturday, 13th to Sunday, 14th February 2021
- Module two: Monday, 15th to Tuesday, 16th March 2021
- Module three: Saturday, 17th to Sunday, 18th April 2021
- Module four: Tuesday, 18th to Wednesday 19th May 2021
- Module five: Friday, 11th to Saturday, 12th June 2021
- Module six: Thursday, 15th to Friday, 16th July 2021
The modules alternate between weekend and weekday dates, we have done this based on feedback from previous students.
What do I pay?
For 2021 we are offering this training for just £1995.00 (early bird rate available until 31st December 2020). You will need to apply for a place to make sure you are eligible. You can pay a deposit now which will be refunded if you are not accepted on the programme.
Full rate of £2495.00 applies from 1st January 2021.
How do I sign up?
- What is a Well-being Café? How can you give a Virtual Hug to those who need it? - January 21, 2021
- How do you keep your focus positive and healthy? - January 15, 2021
- What do you do when your child, dog, cat or the delivery man joins you on that video call - January 14, 2021