- This event has passed.
Fully Accredited NLP Master Practitioner with Association for Coaching Diploma
September 14, 2018 - December 10, 2018£2795
Are you ready for the next step in your NLP Journey?
Do you also want to become an Accredited Coach?
(Scroll down for detail of the additional certifications available)
I wonder if you have begun
asking yourself important questions yet:
Who am I?
What is my life purpose?
What is the nature of reality?
In our NLP Master Practitioner we balance taking your NLP skills to the next level with exploring some of the “big questions”.
You will have the opportunity to experience a leap forward in your own Self-awareness leading to greater happiness and fulfilment in your life.
What else will you gain?
Those that have attended NLP courses with us have reported major paradigm shifts in their life; increasing self-confidence and self-esteem, zest for life, transforming limiting beliefs to empowering beliefs and helping to communicate with others more effectively.
As well as these immeasurable benefits you will gain:
- An MP3 set of the GWiz Master Practitioner course.
- Three certificates: Two from GWiz/ PSiNLP and one from the ANLP (Association of NLP)
- A gift of three months full Professional Membership with the ANLP (Association of NLP), worth over £130.
- Support after the course…through:
- Our monthly NLP Practice Group
- The opportunity to assist on future workshops to deepen your knowledge
- Massively reduced personal coaching rates (six sessions per course)
- Supervision support to help with your ongoing professional development
- Free business advice and general ad hoc email support
- You will be eligible of our NLP Trainer’s Training programme
Topics covered on our NLP Master Practitioner include:
• What is reality? Decoding the “big dream”
• Personal Identity: Who is “I”? Who is “me”?
• Finding your life purpose
• Exploring the mind/body connection
• Time and Paradox. What is really going on?
You will deepen your NLP knowledge as learning Sleight of Mouth patterns, re-imprinting, working with values maps, conversational change and much more.
If you have been thinking about doing this workshop for a while this year may be the time to jump in particularly if you want to train in beautiful surroundings overlooking beautiful Ashdown Forest, East Sussex.
Early Bird for NLP Master Practitioner only, if you pay in full by 20th August 2018 £2795
Full Rate £3495
If you have already completed your NLP Master Practitioner with another provider you can take our NLP Master Practitioner with a 50% reduction.
For GWiz graduates wishing to repeat Master Practitioner there is a 60% reduction.
Psychological Approaches to Coaching – Association for Coaching Accredited Diploma
Why complete this training?
This training is Accredited by the Association for Coaching and provides you with the necessary training to apply to be an Accredited Coach. This qualification will be readily recognised by Business and Corporate Clients thus allowing you to more easily tender for business contracts.
In order to complete this additional Certification you will take part in some additional sessions to add in the extra content needed to cover topics such as:
- Coaching Frameworks
- Transactional Analysis for Coaches
- Positive Psychology
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
As part of this Certification you will get an additional manual covering coaching related topics, MP3’s covering additional content areas plus 2 supervision group sessions.
As this is our pilot year we are charging just £750 for this additional certification including evaluation, marking and accreditation. It is likely to be more like £1450 in future years.
Do remember I am always happy to talk to you individually about your training pathway
What other certifications are available?
For those of you who like to collect additional certifications you are also eligible to apply for iNLP Coach and Time Based Techniques Practitioner each at £150. Further details on application.
What are the dates?
The NLP Master Practitioner course is spread over three months to give you time to integrate experiences, the modules are:
Module one: 14th to 17th September 2018
Module two: 26th to 29th October 2018
Module three: 7th to 10th December 2018
There will be additional webinars and a module for those also taking the Coaching Diploma
How do I sign up?
via email email@example.com or call (44) 1892 309 205