- This event has passed.
Transactional Analysis For Coaches (AC Accredited) now on Zoom
July 10, 2020 - July 11, 2020£295.00
Please note this training is now being offered via Zoom. In the event of Social Distancing rules being relaxed you will be offered the choice of continuing in the Virtual Classroom or joining a face to face group.
Why attend this training?
If you are interested in what makes people tick Transactional Analysis is a great way to find out. By attending this training you will:
- Increase your self-awareness and have more understanding about yourself.
- Have a greater insight into what motivates behaviour in others.
- Have some great tools to improve your interpersonal relationships.
- If you are a Coach or an NLP Practitioner you be able to apply Transactional Analysis as an approach in your practice.
- You will have gained 250 Credits towards an Association for Coaching Accredited Diploma: Psychological Approaches to Coaching.
The training will be held at our venue here in Crowborough, East Sussex.
Your Trainer will be Melody Cheal, MSc Applied Positive Psychology and NLP Master Trainer. Melody trained in Transactional Analysis with top Organisational TA Trainer, Julie Hay for over six years. During that time she was a founder member of IDTA and it’s Financial Director.
To book your place for just £295 click the button below
If you would like to enrol on the full Diploma, Psychological Approaches to Coaching click the link
- What is a Well-being Café? How can you give a Virtual Hug to those who need it? - January 21, 2021
- How do you keep your focus positive and healthy? - January 15, 2021
- What do you do when your child, dog, cat or the delivery man joins you on that video call - January 14, 2021