- This event has passed.
Transactional Analysis For Coaches (AC Accredited)
November 28, 2019 - November 29, 2019£295.00
Why attend this training?
If you are interested in what makes people tick Transactional Analysis is a great way to find out. By attending this training you will:
- Increase your self-awareness and have more understanding about yourself.
- Have a greater insight into what motivates behaviour in others.
- Have some great tools to improve your interpersonal relationships.
- If you are a Coach or an NLP Practitioner you be able to apply Transactional Analysis as an approach in your practice.
- You will have gained 250 Credits towards an Association for Coaching Accredited Diploma: Psychological Approaches to Coaching.
The training will be held at our venue here in Crowborough, East Sussex.
Your Trainer will be Melody Cheal, MSc Applied Positive Psychology and NLP Master Trainer. Melody trained in Transactional Analysis with top Organisational TA Trainer, Julie Hay for over six years. During that time she was a founder member of IDTA and it’s Financial Director.
To book your place for just £295 click the button below
If you would like to enrol on the full Diploma, Psychological Approaches to Coaching click the link
Latest posts by Melody Cheal MSc MAPP (see all)
- How can you let go of Imposter Syndrome and step into your Confidence? - January 17, 2020
- How to build resilience and well-being by creating a self-care positive reminiscing practice - January 2, 2020
- Why do you bother with New Year Resolutions? Isn’t it just a set up to failure? - December 31, 2019