Are you ready for the next step in your NLP Journey?
I wonder if you have begun
asking yourself important questions yet:
Who am I?
What is my life purpose?
What is the nature of reality?
In our NLP Master Practitioner we balance taking your NLP skills to the next level with exploring some of the “big questions”.
You will have the opportunity to experience a leap forward in your own Self-awareness leading to greater happiness and fulfilment in your life.
After attending this course our graduates report a greater sense of well-being and confidence. They feel able to tackle life’s challenges more easily and are ready to step into living the life they have always dreamed of.
What else will you gain?
Those that have attended NLP courses with us have reported major paradigm shifts in their life; increasing self-confidence and self-esteem, zest for life, transforming limiting beliefs to empowering beliefs and helping to communicate with others more effectively.
As well as these immeasurable benefits you will gain:
An MP3 set of the GWiz Master Practitioner course.
Three certificates: Two from GWiz/ PSiNLP and one from the ANLP (Association of NLP).
A gift of three months full Professional Membership with the ANLP (Association of NLP), worth over £130.
Support after the course…through:
- Our monthly NLP Practice Group
- The opportunity to assist on future workshops to deepen your knowledge
- Massively reduced personal coaching rates (six sessions per course)
- Supervision support to help with your ongoing professional development
- Free business advice and general ad hoc email support
You will be eligible of our NLP Trainer’s Training programme
Topics covered on our NLP Master Practitioner include:
• What is reality? Decoding the “big dream”
• Personal Identity: Who is “I”? Who is “me”?
• Finding your life purpose
• Exploring the mind/body connection
• Time and Paradox. What is really going on?
You will deepen your NLP knowledge as learning Sleight of Mouth patterns, re-imprinting, working with values maps, conversational change and much more.
If you have been thinking about doing this workshop for a while this year may be the time to jump in particularly if you want to train in beautiful surroundings overlooking beautiful Ashdown Forest, East Sussex.
If you have already completed your NLP Master Practitioner with another provider you can take our NLP Master Practitioner with a 50% reduction.
For GWiz graduates wishing to repeat Master Practitioner there is a 60% reduction.
What are the dates?
The course is spread over three months to give you time to integrate experiences, the modules are:
Module one: 7th to 10th April 2016
Module two: 12th to 15th May 2016
Module three: 9th to 12th June 2016
Tell me more about signing up..
We have an early bird price for those of you who sign up before the end of this week of just £2800, saving you £700!
For the first 6 people who take up this offer there will be a further saving of £400! That’s a total of £1100 saved for the first 6 people!
How do I sign up?
Contact Melody via email email@example.com or call (44) 1892 309 205
- When is a positive attitude unhealthy? How can you avoid denial and stay positive? - June 26, 2020
- Daily self-care practice, check in with your values - June 22, 2020
- What is Imposter Syndrome? How can you make changes that last? - June 16, 2020