Our Promise to you for 2021
We have scheduled all our courses on-line for 2021, click here to read more about our promise to you that this training will still be the best option for you.
Why complete NLP Practitioner with GWiz NLP?
Would you like to be able to help other people either at work or personally? Are you an HR or L&D Professional looking to add more tools to your tool kit? Or maybe you are a Manager or Leader wanting to develop new ways to manage both your career and your team.
Your interest in NLP may be more personal, are you looking for ways to change how you feel about yourself?
Do you lack confidence? Maybe you feel as if you have imposter syndrome? Have you ever felt as if something was holding you back from having the kind of life you want?
Many people attend NLP Practitioner to answer these questions and resolve similar issues. One of the most surprising things about NLP Practitioner is the long term transformation that many people experience. For instance, did you know that learning NLP can transform a Fixed Mindset into a Growth Mindset?
These may be new terms to you so let me explain. If you have a Fixed Mindset you might find life challenging and be able to make changes. It is likely that your resilience will be low and you may have issues with self-worth.
A Growth Mindset opens up new ways of thinking and problem-solving. You will be more flexible and adaptable. You will feel a greater sense of self-worth and your resilience will be strengthened. My published research provided evidence of this effect meaning that I can say with confidence that NLP can really make a difference in your life if you are ready to give it a try.
If you are thinking about training in NLP, I am guessing that you are considering
carefully as this is a big investment both in terms of your time and financially. To help you make this decision I want to share with you some reasons why GWiz NLP is a good choice.
Before you read some of the practical reasons to choose GWiz NLP here, in her own words are some reflections from a recent student:
“I joined the NLP training just over a year ago. In that year I have completely transformed into a different person. From someone who suffered with regular anxiety and disbelief in my self, my self worth was at rock bottom and I really didn’t know how to move on.
The training was the most life changing training I have ever received. Techniques in NLP are easy to understand and once you start to adapt them into your everyday life, you notice how you start to feel differently about yourself and other people notice that there is a positive change within you.
I would recommend the NLP training for anyone, not only have I learnt how to change my life so much for the better, I also made a great new friendship circle where we all share the positive changes. NLP training is actually really simple to adapt into your or anyone else’s life.”
See and hear some of our recent students share their experiences
Click the link.
- Attend our new free taster event if you would like to test us out first. We offer this to give you a chance to “try before you buy” the complete NLP Practitioner. As our programme is modular you will have the opportunity to reflect on your experience before signing up.
- Our approach is Humanistic, we think that people and their welfare are important. We train our students with a person centred attitude.
- Our approach is ethical. This is so important to us that we expect our graduates to sign an ethics agreement.
- Our courses are led by Melody and Joe Cheal. Both are NLP Master Trainers with over twenty years of experience. They both hold degrees and Masters degrees in psychology bring a breadth to their knowledge that may be missing from other trainings.
- Our courses are all accredited with ANLP, the only independent professional body in the world. This means our materials have been peer reviewed for quality and we are recognised for our professionalism.
- As a graduate of GWiz NLP you will receive a complementary membership of ANLP.
- On graduation you will receive three internationally recognised certificates: Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner; Neuro Linguistic Psychology Practitioner; ANLP Practitioner.
- On completion of the course you will receive as much ongoing support as you need in the form of personal coaching/therapy sessions, mentoring, supervision and support.
- You will also be able to join our Practice Group either face to face or via online media.
- We have our own purpose built training suite set in the outstanding beauty of Ashdown Forest, East Sussex. The views are stunning and the atmosphere supports you in reaching your goals.
- Support to develop your NLP career further right up to Master Trainer status.
- To find out about why Melody and Joe Cheal are the trainers for you check out the article “Meet the Trainers”
What is the free stuff?
- Click here for a free MP3 download from a transformational workshop that formed the basis of Melody’s research dissertation
- Check out all the free information, articles and cool stuff on our resources page
- When you sign up for our NLP Practitioner course you will receive an MP3 audio with over 20 hours of material absolutely free!
What are the dates and details?
The full programme is 12 days including evaluation and certification. We spread the modules to allow you time to assimilate learning in manageable chunks while still providing you with transformational experiences.
The modular format is even more important when the training is via Zoom. We have designed the course to fit the on-line format.
You have an opportunity to attend our NLP Taster Event on either 10th December or 15th December 2020.
To complete NLP Practitioner this time around you will attend:
- Module one: Saturday, 13th to Sunday, 14th February 2021
- Module two: Monday, 15th to Tuesday, 16th March 2021
- Module three: Saturday, 17th to Sunday, 18th April 2021
- Module four: Tuesday, 18th to Wednesday 19th May 2021
- Module five: Friday, 11th to Saturday, 12th June 2021
- Module six: Thursday, 15th to Friday, 16th July 2021
The modules alternate between weekend and weekday dates, we have done this based on feedback from previous students.
How much does NLP Practitioner cost?
The early bird fee of £1995 is available until 31st December 2020 and includes Certification and Evaluation. The full fee after that date is £2495 Although you can register your place today by paying a deposit of £500 you will need to complete an application in order to be accepted onto the programme.
Pay Deposit now for NLP Practitioner
How do I sign up?
The GWiz NLP Practitioner runs a total of 16 days in the face to face format, comprising of the NLP 101, NLP Diploma and then a further 12 days to complete the Accredited NLP Practitioner Certification. Our 16 day NLP Practitioner is also part of the Pathway to our GHSC Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist Training
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your application form.
What will you gain?
Those that have attended NLP courses with us have reported major paradigm shifts in their life; increasing self confidence and self esteem, zest for life, transforming limiting beliefs to empowering beliefs and helping to communicate with others more effectively.
As well as the immeasurable benefits you will also gain:
- An MP3 set of the GWiz Practitioner course.
- Three certificates: An NLP Practitioner Certificate, an Neuro Linguistic Psychology Practitioner Certificate from us and an NLP Practitioner Certificate from the ANLP (Association of NLP)
- A gift of three months full Professional Membership with the ANLP (Association of NLP), worth over £130.
- Support after the course…through:
- our monthly NLP Practice Group
- massively reduced coaching rates (nine sessions)
- free business advice and general ad hoc email support
NLP Practitioner Course Outline
- Process Overview
Working with People
- Heightened Awareness: Calibration
- Building Rapport & Matching
- Well Formed Outcomes
The Working Mind
- Representational Systems
- Eye Accessing Cues
Mind Your Language
- Meta Model
- Milton Model
- Confusion to Understanding
- Fast Phobia Cure
- Collapsing Anchors
- Changing Beliefs
- Six Step Reframe
- Mapping Across
- Timeline Resourcing
- Visual Squash
- Change Personal History
What others have said about our NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses:
- The programme has created a real shift in me, and I’m finding it so exciting being able to use my learning to help others.
- I’ve also reached new levels of self-awareness that I never felt possible.
- Still assimilating the most amazing 9 days of my life and really excited about where the journey will take me.
- Many thanks again for sharing your expertise and life experiences with us. I truly benefited from your training.
- I had an amazing time. I’m so excited about learning more now.
- It’s been a brilliant journey for me – definitely a road worth travelling.
- It will be an experience & memory that I will keep with me always. A most Excellent Adventure.
Find out more:
- What is a Well-being Café? How can you give a Virtual Hug to those who need it? - January 21, 2021
- How do you keep your focus positive and healthy? - January 15, 2021
- What do you do when your child, dog, cat or the delivery man joins you on that video call - January 14, 2021