The GWiz NLP 101 is a one-day introductory certificate in Neuro-linguistic Programming.
This introduction gives you an opportunity to begin the GWiz NLP experience and to ‘try before you buy’ the full NLP Practitioner Certification training. We believe that it is important to know what you are getting when committing to any personal development!
And on the NLP101 course, you will be gain a greater understanding of what NLP is and you will get a first hand experience of NLP and how it can help boost confidence, resilience and self esteem.
NLP 101 Learning Outcomes
By applying the learning from our NLP 101 course you will be able to:
- Use your communication skills more effectively by developing your ability to read people
- Describe how to ‘click’ with others and build stronger rapport more quickly
- Present a more confident, resilient self-image
- Prepare yourself by managing your state more easily
- Take control of your emotional reactions to people/things/actions/events
- Overcome self-limiting beliefs
Please note we charge a small fee of £24.95 for the NLP101.
The GWiz NLP Diploma is a four-day course split into two parts:
Part 1: One day NLP 101 Certificate
Part 2: Days 2, 3 & 4 of the Diploma
NLP Diploma Learning Outcomes
As well as the Learning Outcomes outlined above, by applying the learning from our NLP Diploma course you will be able to:
- Describe the difference between successful and non-successful outcome setting
- Set outcomes that compelling and well-formed
- Make changes to your ‘internal cinema’ to transform how you respond and feel
- Help others overcome limiting reactions and beliefs
- Build strong positive states to apply to any situation
- Manage your own state and the state of others more easily
The diploma then counts as the first four days of the full accredited NLP Practitioner.
The reason for dividing the course up this way is to allow you to go
as far as you want to go one step at a time.
To download a booking form click here NLP 101 Diploma booking form
NLP 101 certificate and NLP Diploma Registration Form
Contact us to book a place.
So… Why train with us?
- We (Melody and Joe) are both NLP Master Trainers (there are only a few of us in the UK). We also both have Master’s degrees in psychology related subjects and are passionate about our own learning and development.
- We have been working with NLP since 1993 and have over 20 years experience each in the personal and corporate development fields. We link NLP to the broader field of psychology.
- We are committed to working with the ANLP who are the most independent and well respected NLP association in the UK. We are both on the accreditation panel and are involved in organising the International Research Conference. Joe is also the editor of the ANLP journal: Acuity.
- We regularly publish articles on NLP and believe in getting knowledge ‘out there’ rather than keeping to ourselves!
- We are regular speakers at the major NLP conferences and a range of practice groups.
- Melody writes a weekly blog on NLP and personal development. (Click Here)
Testimonials for NLP101
“I’d like to say thank you to both you and Joe for both an informative and developmental NLP 101 course.
Working with people myself in a coaching format I was impressed by the methods you showed to help build confidence in one’s self and others, then develop an understanding for how someone feels or believes a situation to be.
I’ve worked with many professionals in my field with theoretical and practical skills and I’d say yourself and Joe are two of the best at reading what a person needs to move forward.
You’re highly adaptive at selecting some of the many techniques you use to assist a person onward. With your genuine friendly yet skilful and professional approach you seem to make changes effortlessly.”
“I would like to wholeheartedly thank you and Joe for the NLP 101 course that took place on Thursday and Friday last week. I must admit that it was one of those life experiences that left me very inspired, changed my point of view on many things and generally significantly enriched me. Even though, this was just an Introduction to NLP course, I have found it extremely interesting and both you and Joe have left a very good impression on me.”
To see more, download “GWiz NLP Testimonials” click here