This course has many benefits both obvious and less obvious:
- On the obvious level you gain several qualifications that can help you expand your own business.
- Less obvious perhaps, you will gain greater understanding and elegance in your use of NLP in whatever arena you use it in.
- You will experience personal development and growth.
- You will turn up the charisma and confidence on any presentations or training courses you deliver.
- You will meet a great group of people and have a lot of fun along the way.
We asked some of our graduates why they had wanted to do NLP Trainer’s Training. Here are some of their reasons:
- To have (or develop) the confidence to present and be a presenter
- To overcome any fears they had about presenting/being on stage/being centre of attention or being looked at
- To be more confident at work (e.g. speaking up in meetings, volunteering to present to senior managers)
- To learn ‘platform skills’ – to become a ‘world class’ trainer/speaker
- To be a more credible trainer/presenter
- To become a better coach and to give feedback more elegantly
- To have some fun!
- To be a more engaging speaker
- To challenge, develop and stretch themselves
- To learn more NLP tools and techniques
- To apply NLP to being a presenter/trainer
- To complete the trilogy of official NLP courses (they saw Trainer’s Training as part 3 of a series that began with Practitioner and Master Practitioner as parts 1 & 2)
- To run NLP courses & to develop their business
- To test their skills and knowledge of NLP
- To one day become a Master Trainer of NLP!
Need a bit more before you decide?
Who are the Trainers?
Our training is led by three NLP Master Trainers of good standing. Master Trainers are expected to be able to demonstrate clear lineage and have met or exceeded a minimum criteria of achievements. Not all Master Trainers meet this standard so you are advised to check with professional bodies such as ANLP.
Julie Silverthorn (USA) became a Master Trainer in 1992 while working with Tad James and Wyatt Woodsmall. Her track record is sterling, her approach warm and caring and her elegance in the use of Milton language is magnificent.
Melody and Joe Cheal (UK) trained with two schools of NLP through to Trainer level before being granted NLP Master Trainer status by Julie Silverthorn and John Overdurf. Both Melody and Joe have been teaching NLP and corporate courses for over twenty years.
Joe has a passion for understanding patterns and systems, and delivers training with humour and energy.
Melody is inspired to help individuals reach their full potential.
All three of our Master Trainers have undergraduate and Master’s Degrees in Psychology bringing an even greater level of knowledge and experience to the programme. Together, they are the co-founders of the Positive School of Intrinsic NLP.
We very much hope that you will join us for the next step in your NLP journey.
The course is 13 to 24 July 2018 and the certification dates are 25 to 27 July 2018 and will be at our beautiful purpose built venue overlooking Ashdown Forest in East Sussex.
IS this YOUR year to FLY?
TO FLY higher than YOU’VE ever flown before?
To allow your CONFIDENCE, KNOWLEDGE and PERSONAL CHARISMA to soar to new levels of CONGRUENCE?
Are you ready to move UP IN YOUR CAREER, YOUR RELATIONSHIPS and YOUR ABILITY to ASSIST OTHERS TO TRULY TRANSFORM THEIR LIVES?
ARE YOU READY NOW…..?
TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP AND COMMITT TO YOUR OWN PERSONAL GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT?
The Early Bird rate is available until 13th May 2018
Full price is £4495, just pay £500 now as deposit.
This shrinks to just £3995 if you go for our early bird rate saving you £500. If you pay in full before the end of 13 May 2018 you can access the early bird rate £3995.
The next four people to book get a free audio of Neuroenergetics NLP Trainer’s Training for the first 8 people to book worth £345
Pay a deposit of £500 today to secure your place!
Book early for the optional extra Certification of Hypnosis Trainer and you will save a further £100. (email Melody on firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you are eligible).
Early bird Hypnosis Trainer Certification, pay in full before 13th May 2018 to qualify. Pay just £395
For full details of this special offer
For more information about
PSiNLP & NLP Trainer’s Training please go to:
The PSiNLP Cancellation/Refund Policy:
All requests and refunds must be made in writing and received by the dates below.
Cancellation prior to the Early Bird date: Deposits and balance of training fees are refundable or may be credited to a future training. Please note there may be an admin fee to account for banking costs etc.
Cancellations after the Early Bird date: Deposits and balance of training fees are non-refundable although in special circumstances and with approval of PSiNLP they may be credited to a future training.