What is a GWiz NLP Coaching Circle and why would I find it useful to take part?
Our GWiz NLP Coaching Circles are facilitated by Melody Cheal, NLP Master Trainer and limited to eight participants. The Circle consists of a series of rounds with the following structure:
- An NLP Practitioner elicits an issue from another participant, who takes the role of “client”.
- The Practitioner next elicits a Well Formed Outcome.
- In discussion with Melody, the Practitioner selects an NLP approach or technique.
- The Practitioner takes the “client” through the process receiving coaching where necessary.
- Melody provides feedback, encourage and tips after the mini-session.
- The group briefly discuss the process and results
- End of round
As an NLP Practitioner you will be able to sharpen your skills in a safe environment and so enhance your confidence when working with paying clients. As a bonus when you take on the role of client you have the opportunity get some “FREE” Change! You will learn from three perspectives, NLP Practitioner, Client and Meta (Observer) which in turn will deepen your learning.
CPD Certificates are available for this event.
GWiz Graduates pay just £50, if booked with Group Supervision the same day £80 for the day.
Non-GWiz NLP Practitioners £80, if booked with Group Supervision the same day £140 for the day.
Email Melody for details about how to book