Why aren’t all relationships easy?
When a relationship is hard work, it is probably unbalanced.
When a relationship is painful, it has probably become destructive.
But arguing, disrespect and disconnection are not the natural dynamic of a loving relationship.
So are you interested in how to create
a happy and stable relationship?
About the Relationship Dance
Based on a 25-year modelling project, the Relationship Dance is a two-day workshop that will introduce you to a whole set of new models, tools, techniques and behaviours that will help you to:
- Build a strong foundation through the Five Relationship Graces
- Stand up and become balanced and constructive together with your partner
- Enjoy the strength of becoming interdependent
- Develop greater compatibility through a complementary relationship
- Communicate with your partner (rather than argue!)
- Speak your truth with kindness
- Stay on the same side, even when handling differences
…so you both get what you want in life and feel excited about your future.
Who is the Relationship Dance for?
- Individuals who want to create a healthy balance within… to get themselves into a state of readiness for the perfect relationship
- Couples who want to communicate more effectively, revivify their relationship and rediscover why they love one another
- Coaches, counsellors and therapists who want to broaden their skills in helping others
- Anyone who is curious to discover how to create and maintain a relationship that is loving, supportive and inspiring…
Joe and Melody Cheal have more than 25 years’ experience each in the fields of Personal & Professional Development. They have trained and coached over 20000 people, helping them revolutionise the way they interact and work with others. Amongst their various qualifications, they both have psychology-based degrees and master’s degrees and are Master Trainers of NLP.
The question they are most often asked is: “How do you work together?” and the answer is varied!
They work together regularly…
They work together affectionately…
They work together respectfully…
They work together humorously…
They work together seriously…
Put simply… they work together!
They met in 1992, married in 1994, and have been dancing happily together ever since!
Early Bird rate available until 12th May 2019 £95
Full rate £145
Early Bird rate available until 12th May 2019 £145
Full rate £195