Why aren’t all relationships easy?
When a relationship is hard work, it is probably unbalanced.
When a relationship is painful, it has probably become destructive.
But arguing, disrespect and disconnection are not the natural dynamic of a loving relationship.
So are you interested in how to create
a happy and stable relationship?
About the Relationship Dance
Based on a 25-year modelling project, the Relationship Dance is a two-day workshop that will introduce you to a whole set of new models, tools, techniques and behaviours that will help you to:
- Build a strong foundation through the Five Relationship Graces
- Stand up and become balanced and constructive together with your partner
- Enjoy the strength of becoming interdependent
- Develop greater compatibility through a complementary relationship
- Communicate with your partner (rather than argue!)
- Speak your truth with kindness
- Stay on the same side, even when handling differences
…so you both get what you want in life and feel excited about your future.
Who is the Relationship Dance for?
- Individuals who want to create a healthy balance within… to get themselves into a state of readiness for the perfect relationship
- Couples who want to communicate more effectively, revivify their relationship and rediscover why they love one another
- Coaches, counsellors and therapists who want to broaden their skills in helping others
- Anyone who is curious to discover how to create and maintain a relationship that is loving, supportive and inspiring…
Join us for a two day introduction to The Relationship Dance. Find out more about yourself and how your patterns were formed. Begin making changes in your own patterning that will lead you toward a more fulfilling relationship with yourself and in relation to others.
29th to 30th June 2019
Click link to book for details and to book your place today.
Joe and Melody Cheal have more than 25 years’ experience each in the fields of Personal & Professional Development. They have trained and coached over 20000 people, helping them revolutionise the way they interact and work with others. Amongst their various qualifications, they both have psychology-based degrees and master’s degrees and are Master Trainers of NLP.
The question they are most often asked is: “How do you work together?” and the answer is varied!
They work together regularly…
They work together affectionately…
They work together respectfully…
They work together humorously…
They work together seriously…
Put simply… they work together!
They met in 1992, married in 1994, and have been dancing happily together ever since!
Click here to order your copy today!
Find out more:
Latest posts by Melody Cheal MSc MAPP (see all)
- How can you let go of Imposter Syndrome and step into your Confidence? - January 17, 2020
- How to build resilience and well-being by creating a self-care positive reminiscing practice - January 2, 2020
- Why do you bother with New Year Resolutions? Isn’t it just a set up to failure? - December 31, 2019