Are you looking for peace? Would you like to feel a sense of authenticity?
What is it?
The Wholeness Work is a new “path to awakening” and way of resolving life problems. This new process has helped people with insomnia, relationship issues, pre-migraine auras, difficult emotions, and much more. People report “it’s easy, and feels gentle and kind.”
Most people experience.
- A deep relaxation and resetting of the nervous system
- A natural melting away of many issues that previously seemed like intractable problems
- Increased sense of well-being
- Greater access to a natural wisdom, compassion, humor, and creativity
- and much, much more…
Connirae Andreas, The Wholeness Work Developer
Connirae Andreas is a leading innovator in the world of NLP perhaps best known for her earlier creation “The Core Transformation Process”.
Her development of a new way of working is rooted in her own very personal journey resulting in The Wholeness Work.
Connirae will be sharing day one of The Wholeness Work as the Master Class for The International NLP Conference 14th May 2021.
The Wholeness Work is a new model and set of methods for therapy and spiritual development. It may be the most effective, simple, and direct method for what the spiritual masters are pointing at.
You can use this method to work on your “issues” too. It’s been useful for people with chronic sleep issues, sticky relationship problems, and troublesome emotional triggers.
If you want to see how The Wholeness Process can be helpful for you, you can watch this free recorded webinar.
Just click the link and enter your email to see the free video.
After practicing these two methods, it’s possible to take Wholeness Work to a much deeper level. You’ll learn new formats, and more Wholeness Work Principles, so that the depth and breadth of results expands.
You will need to buy a ticket for the Conference and we recommend you attend all three days. The Conference attracts top NLP speakers from around the world.
Melody will be teaching The Wholeness Work: a Beginning via Zoom this Summer. The dates are 22nd to 23rd June 2021.
For more details click the link
Find out more:
- What is a Well-being Café? How can you give a Virtual Hug to those who need it? - January 21, 2021
- How do you keep your focus positive and healthy? - January 15, 2021
- What do you do when your child, dog, cat or the delivery man joins you on that video call - January 14, 2021