An NLP Practice Group is a very valuable resource particularly for the newly certified NLP Practitioner. It is a place to meet with like-minded people to consolidate your learning.
Most Practice Groups provide you with the opportunity to practice the techniques and skills developed on NLP Practitioner training and above. If you are lucky there will be an NLP Trainer on hand to demonstrate the technique first who will also provide coaching while you practice.
The ANLP is our Professional Accreditation Body providing lots of services for the NLP Community including a place to find out about NLP Practice Groups and Courses. To find your nearest group click the link.
Our monthly NLP Practice group aims to advance, refresh and develop NLP skills and knowledge, by broadening our understanding and applications of NLP. We are part of the ANLP network of NLP Practice Groups so CPD certificates are available.
To attend you must hold a minimum of an Accredited NLP Practitioner Certification.
Each session will include the following:
- A demonstration of an NLP technique
- The opportunity to practice the technique with an other participant. Coaching provided by NLP Master Trainers Melody and Joe Cheal.
- Discussion and questions arising.
If you would like to attend our NLP Practice Group held in Crowborough, East Sussex click the link for dates.
- When is a positive attitude unhealthy? How can you avoid denial and stay positive? - June 26, 2020
- Daily self-care practice, check in with your values - June 22, 2020
- What is Imposter Syndrome? How can you make changes that last? - June 16, 2020