Melody and Joe Cheal are Master Trainers of NLP.
We are the co-founders of the Positive School of Neuro-linguistic Psychology (PSiNLP) with Julie Silverthorn.
So… Why train with us?
- We (Melody and Joe) are both NLP Master Trainers (there are only a few of us in the UK). We also both have Master’s degrees in psychology-related subjects and are passionate about our own learning and development.
- We have been working with NLP since 1993 and have over 20 years experience each in the personal and corporate development fields. We link NLP to the broader field of psychology.
- We are committed to working with the ANLP who are the most independent and well respected NLP association in the UK. We are both on the accreditation panel and are involved in organising the International Research Conference. Joe is also the editor of the ANLP journal: Acuity.
- We regularly publish articles on NLP and believe in getting knowledge ‘out there’ rather than keeping to ourselves!
- We are regular speakers at various NLP conferences and groups.
- Melody writes a weekly blog on NLP and personal development to sign up complete the email subscription box at the side of this page and you can access archives from our previous site using this link. (Click Here)
Find out more:
- Accessing States of Well-Being - November 7, 2020
- When is a positive attitude unhealthy? Find 1 way to avoid denial and stay positive. - June 26, 2020
- 1 Daily self-care practice to check in with your values - June 22, 2020