Why complete NLP Practitioner with GWiz NLP?
If you are thinking about training in NLP, I am guessing that you are considering carefully as this is a big investment both in terms of your time and financially. To help you make this decision I want to share with you some reasons why GWiz NLP is a good choice.
- Attend the first day and receive the training completely free of charge. We offer this to give you a chance to “try before you buy”. As our programme is modular you will have the opportunity to reflect on your experience before signing up. Please note we charge a small fee for cost which we refund when you sign up for either the Diploma or Practitioner.
- Our approach is Humanistic, we think that people and their welfare are important. We train our students with a person centred attitude.
- Our approach is ethical. This is so important to us that we expect our graduates to sign an ethics agreement.
- Our courses are led by Melody and Joe Cheal. Both are NLP Master Trainers with over twenty years of experience. They both hold degrees and Masters degrees in psychology bring a breadth to their knowledge that may be missing from other trainings.
- Our courses are all accredited with ANLP, the only independent professional body in the world. This means our materials have been peer reviewed for quality and we are recognised for our professionalism.
- As a graduate of GWiz NLP you will receive a complementary membership of ANLP.
- On graduation you will receive three internationally recognised certificates: Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner; Neuro Linguistic Psychology Practitioner; ANLP Practitioner.
- On completion of the course you will receive as much ongoing support as you need in the form of personal coaching/therapy sessions, mentoring, supervision and support.
- You will also be able to join our Practice Group either face to face or via online media.
- We have our own purpose built training suite set in the outstanding beauty of Ashdown Forest, East Sussex. The views are stunning and the atmosphere supports you in reaching your goals.
- Support to develop your NLP career further right up to Master Trainer status.
- To find out about why Melody and Joe Cheal are the trainers for you check out the article “Meet the Trainers”
What is the free stuff?
- Click here for a free MP3 download from a transformational workshop that formed the basis of Melody’s research dissertation
- Sign up for the first das of NLP Practitioner for free so you can “try before you buy”.
- Check out all the free information, articles and cool stuff on our resources page
- When you sign up for our NLP Practitioner course you will receive an MP3 audio with over 20 hours of material absolutely free!
Scroll down or dates or read some testimonials from a few of our students first.
Here are some comments from some of our students
“Melody has been my trainer for NLP Practitioner, Master Practitioner, ILM L7 Coaching, TA for Trainers/Coaches, as well as numerous Practice Groups and Coaching Supervision Sessions. She has also acted as Personal and Professional Coach through some of the most challenging times of my life and career.”
“After extensive research into different NLP trainers and attended many sample training sessions. I choose to complete my NLP Diploma with Melody and what a great training it is! I have been so impressed with Melody and Gwiz that I have continued my NLP learning and I am now a GWiz Master Practitioner thanks to the dedicated support of an amazing trainer.”
“Melody and her partner Joe Cheal at GWiz Parternship are extremely experienced Master Trainers of NLP and together they bring a unique angle to their training style. The quality that I most admire in them is their integrity. You are in safe hands with Melody and Joe. The other quality is their vast knowledge of the topics they teach. I couldn’t recommend a better trainer for NLP. Can I just add that there is never a bored moment during their training?”
“If you have ever said to yourself, ‘There has to be more to life than this’ and or are seeking new meaning to your life, or maybe your journey has reached a cross roads or even a roundabout and you’d like to make sense of it, Melody will support you on that journey in any direction that suits you. Melody is a highly intelligent, perceptive, supportive, gifted lady. One of Melody’s many gifts is her naturally ability to identify the root cause of a person’s discomfort, unease, troubles, or issue almost immediately allowing the process of awareness to come gently and effortlessly to the individual in a way that is perfect for them. I have the pleasure of taking my journey through personal development and personal awareness with both Joe and Melody through NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner and solely with Melody through Transactional Analysis and Hypnotherapy and am going back for more. Whilst training a group, with her great linguistic skills, Melody connects with each and every one of us on an individual level as if you are the only person in the room with her. Melody’s passion for helping others fulfil their potential is evident in everything she does. Melody has high standards and lives the ethics and values she believes in. The GWiz learning environment is warm, safe, comfortable, and relaxing allowing all learning to be absorbed, tried and tested in a supportive timely way.”
“Melody is a gift to the world of personal development and awareness, if you’re thinking about it, I recommend Melody to you wholeheartedly, Melody will help you change your life”
“I have trained with Melody and Joe at GWiz for both my NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner qualification. I have found their training invaluable and the training has given me a huge amount professionally and personally. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody looking for training, coaching or NLP. Highly recommended!!”
And a few shorter testimonials
“I had a great week and look forward eagerly to working with you both again.”
“It was a fantastic week, thank you both for making it such fun to learn and explore new things. I was on a real high last night and to add to it, did a SWISH technique on a client!!!”
“Still assimilating the most amazing 16 days of my life and really excited about where the journey will take me.”
“The programme has created a real shift in me, and I’m finding it so exciting being able to use my learning to help others –
I’m having some real ‘Jonathan Livingston Seagull’ moments!”
“I’m noticing so much now as I’m speaking to others – their language patterns, sensory information.”
“I’ve also reached new levels of self-awareness that I never felt possible. I’m really looking forward to refining my new skills and finding exciting new applications for them.”
“Many thanks for a wonderful experience. It’s been a brilliant journey for me – definitely a road worth travelling.”
What are the dates and details?
The full programme is 16 days including evaluation and certification. We spread the modules to allow you time to assimilate learning in manageable chunks while still providing you with transformational experiences.
You have several opportunities to choose from to “try before you buy sessions” called NLP 101.
The dates are: 16th October 2018 or 22nd January 2019
To complete NLP Practitioner this time around you will also attend:
- NLP Diploma completion module (NLP101 is part of the Diploma) 22nd to 25th January 2019
- Module two: 15th to 18th February 2019
- Module three: 29th March to 1st April 2019
- Module four: 3rd to 6th May 2019
How do I sign up?
Module 1: NLP101 & Diploma (4 days including a free one day introduction to NLP.
22nd to 25th January 2019
Sign up for Diploma Only £395 (remember if you sign up for the full Practitioner you will save even more, skip down the page to find out how).
I already have a recognised NLP Diploma so I am signing up for the final three modules of Practitioner at £1995
I need to take NLP Diploma and would like to commit to the full NLP Practitioner Programme saving me even more with the combination rate of £395 + £1600 = £1995 – Saving you £395
Module 2: Developing Linguistic skills in practice (four days)
15th to 18th February 2019
Module 3: Working with clients effectively (four days)
29th March to 1st April 2019
Module 4: Becoming a change agent and final assessment (four days)
3rd to 6th May 2019
Each module includes teaching units, coaching, feedback and assessment to ensure maximum learning. We also provide ongoing support for our students beyond the training.
For more information Download GWiz NLP Practitioner Brochure